Add a DPS internal ticket system
To make it easier for web users to submit problems or questions, a ticket system in DPS is to be expanded. For this purpose, tables are to be created in DPS that can map the following relevant functions of a ticket system. In addition, the appropriate web control for creating and displaying tickets is to be developed.
- Web users can create new tickets.
- Web users can see already created tickets and get information about when the ticket was created and when the last editing took place.
- Internal users can reply to a ticket.
- Internal users will receive an e-mail notification when a new ticket has been created.
- Internal users have an overview of the current tickets in the role center.
- Tickets have the following statuses: New, In process, Waiting for, Completed, Archived.
- Completed tickets should be archived automatically after a certain time that can be defined.